Reducing the cost of creating product information and delivering it to customers:
- Unified user interface for working with product information.
- The ability to define a business process for product enrichment to control it.
- Support for product variants (one product, but different sizes and colors).
- Support for various product categories.
- Importing files and images and associating them with the product.
- Support for any additional data related to the product (for example, stores, warehouses, etc.).
- Support for dependencies between products and other data (for example, a product can replace another product, etc.).
Reducing time to market:
- Reduction of exporting time by several times.
- Calculating export readiness status.
- Rapid and no-code development of new output formats.
- Support for various formats, like Excel, CSV, XML, JSON, etc.
Improving the quality of product information and, accordingly, increasing sales and reducing the number of returns:
- Automatic data type validations (numbers, dates, etc.).
- Automatic checks for data completeness (whether all required fields are filled in).
- Any specific product information checks.
- Validation of files and images (checking the presence, quality and format of the image).
- Automatic unit conversion.
- Product localization support.